2012. január 2., hétfő

Sushi making:))


We spent the last day of the year creatively with my friends: we made sushi. J Thanks for the nice idea and ingredients to Bazsi and Belcsi! I admit I only made one roll of futomaki with nori on the outside. I left the others to do it and rather took photos of their hard-work to put them on the blog. The little Japanese sushi pieces were wonderful… I can say it in the end that it was worth spending hours with slicing and rolling. I could suggest everybody tries it. If you do it with friend, it is real fun! J


Az év utolsó napját kreatívan töltöttük a haverokkal: sushit készítettünk. :) Köszönet a jó ötletért és az alapanyagokért Bazsinak és Melcsinek!! Bevallom én csak egy tekercs futo makit csavartam fel egy algalapba. Hagytam kibontakozni a többieket, és inkább megörökítettem a szorgoskodásukat a blogra. Isteni finomra sikerültek a japán kis falatkák… Végül bátran merem állítani, hogy megérte a több órás szeletelés, göngyölítés. Mindenkinek csak ajánlani tudom, hogy merjen belevágni. Érdemes barátokat is bevonni, mert úgy az igazi móka! :)

3 megjegyzés:

Wonder Woman írta...

I'd love to make my own sushi someday!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders írta...

Looks delicious.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown írta...

I love sushi and cooking, and you've really captured the beauty in the space you were working in :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...