2011. február 7., hétfő

Range boots are conquering the market

Hódítanak a bakancsok


I’ve realized that range boots are appearing in more and more shops. You can buy them in different styles and colours so it’s easy to find the perfect one fitting your own personality.
Which one are you keen on?


Arra lettem figyelmes, hogy egyre több üzletben megjelennek a bakancsok. Különféle stílusban, színben lehet őket kapni. Így mindenki megtalálja a saját egyéniségéhez valót.
Neked melyik tetszik a legjobban?

1.

2.

3.


4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

3 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

These boots are so cute!! I really love workman boots but I just cant wear them because I cant really wear flats since I'm too short :-(
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

SAVING BETTY írta...

lovee the third and fourth photo, especially the black suede one. super cute

xoxo!

michelle_ írta...

these are real gorgeous boots you posted up !
they look comfy too !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...