2010. november 19., péntek

Handball style: Nagy Kornél

I carry on with presenting the clothes of the handball guys. Kornél Nagy (the handball player of MKB Veszprém) was the first model of the series and now it is his turn again:) One of Kori’s favourite outfits is a pair of trendy shirt combined with different jeans and leather bracelets. He put on a T-shirt underneath the shirt making the effect more casual.


Folytatom a kézilabdás fiúk ruháinak bemutatását. Nagy Kornél (MKB Veszprém kézilabdázója) volt a sorozat első alanya és most megint rákerült a sor.:) Kori egyik kedvenc viselete a trendi ingek, amiket szívesen kombinál különböző farmer nadrágokkal és bőrkarkötőkkel. Az ing alá vett egy pólót, ezzel lazábbá tette az összhatást.




Model: Nagy Kornél
Photo: Festy

3 megjegyzés:

Z írta...

Tetszenek a fotók!

Café Bouclé írta...

cute boy! :P
I like his shirt

Névtelen írta...

I guess you may want to get a facebook icon to your website. I just bookmarked the site, however I had to complete it by hand. Simply my advice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...